Monday, February 15, 2010

The mysterious music pause

Today my mum was screaming in the car at my brother, and then she shouted "STOP" because he must have been doing something stupid.
Owl City's cd was playing, and just after she shouted 'stop' it glitched, and paused for a few seconds before playing again. nobody touched the controls, the cd has never had any disk problems before, and it was fine when i played the same track again.

she was quite happy with herself, and said that even Owl City was scared of her.
Umm....which was strange.
But I find this quite amusing (and somewhat "mysterious" eh heh heh

2 comments:

  1. Interesting approach.

    Hi...I'm Fallon, a fictional character in Bobby Harwell's novel Flawed. Bobby played TV Face in Spielberg's movie A.I. (he can't act either) If you'd like more of Bobby's film credits please go to IMDb.com. If you would like to know more about his novel or how to buy it please go to brharwell.com. Click Fallon and it will take you to my blog. Then click Scene from "Flawed". That will bring up the following link: Click here for Video prologue of "Flawed"

    ReplyDelete