Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Summer is over...

Happy March everyone. Hurrah for autumn, though I am kind of bummed that summer's done with for another year...it went by pretty quickly. However news forecast is still predicting summer weather throughout March...though summer weather in autumn sure isn't the same as summer winter in summer --_____--

The leaves of the trees around my place are starting to turn red and brown. Soon they will drop off and I can build a giant mountain of leaves to jump up and down in (not that I've ever done that that I can remember....but I fully intend to)

So things to achieves this autumn (and I WILL achieve all of these things and come back to check them off when I have!):

[x] Finish that ghastly book Anayalight by the 23rd April for Alice's birthday present

[x] Survive through the first online brain bee competition coming up soon...

[x] Turn 15...and become 1.5 decades old. (Guess this is inevitable, unless I fall off a building or something :/ )

[ ] Get 100% on at least one school test (come to think of it, I don't even remember the last time I fully aced something. Looks like this'll be interesting...)

[x] Be sleeping in a BED by the time winter arrives so I won't have to huddle on the floor when it's cold.

[x] Clean my room so when the bed comes, it has somewhere to go.

[ ] Make somebody laugh until either they choke on their food or spit out whatever liquid that was in their mouth. Just because it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment