Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vanilla Supreme!

There are a lot of things you can learn from other people's experiences. In this case, I can help you out by suggesting some key things that might be of use in the future:
1. Don't attempt to change a big ceiling light bulb unless you know exactly what you're doing.
2. Don't spray mortein near a light bulb because it might blow up.
3. If you open your window to rid the place of a mysterious smell, make sure you close it when it rains.

If anybody asks, the VANILLA SUPREME icecream lid taped to my bedroom ceiling is not a tribute to Bennys icecream, but rather a device with 2 important purposes.
1. To cover the black hole where the light bulb ought to be.
2. To keep me safe from the huntsman spider family conspiracy that I know is going on up there in the roof even if I can't see it. I hear their pincers at night. I know they're there.
Black and orange luggage tape is my insulation against the arachnids. Let's pray that it works.

The next step is to fill the ceiling with glow in the dark stars and to build a tool that will allow me to switch off my lamp without leaving the bed.

1 comment:

  1. im LOVING the new header!!!

    i would totally buy the switch off the lamp without leaving the bed bit especially since i get snuggled up in bed and then the light is still on!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete