Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yes, I'm still here.

Well it's been a while since I last posted. Maybe it's because I've been lazy, maybe because I'm so popular I've been invited to so many places these holidays I've barely had any time to blog (not true) or maybe it's because of a certain book I'm trying to finish by the 23rd April, just over a week away.
I could mention that it's really taken me a lot of guts and determination (officially quoting Shannon from the Biggest Loser) to get here today. Not only did my computer refuse to load for an infuriatingly long time, it also kept confusing blogger with hotmail (how does it even do that?) and stubbornly not loading. So for a long time, I knew that I had 4 junk emails from various websites but no idea whether or not my blog had died.The fact that I have succeeded in making it onto this site is very special. And even now it's being annoyingly slow.

So yes, I guess I was making a point that I'm alive and blogging again.

Oh, and I'm also considering taking a vow of silence.
You know, just for like a day or something. Maybe. I'm sure a lot of people would be grateful if I did (:
If Dwayne Hoover can do it, why not me?
I know. I know. Because he's fictional =_____=

1 comment:

  1. huzzzahhh your back! i was getting sick of reading about titanic in 3d over and over again not thats theres nothing wrong with reading something you've read...whatevers. welcome back!

    ReplyDelete