Monday, June 7, 2010

Is it possible that I have been outwitted by a search engine?

Dear loyal readers,

I have decided to format this blog as a letter in preparation of my English exam, even though I've already sat the writing and reading exam and only have the viewing (in which the chances of me having to write a letter are pretty slim) left to go, but oh well. I see that I have already made a mistake by not putting 'loyal readers' with capital letters. Only now that I've pointed it out, I can't change it without creating confusion.
Never mind.

What I would really like to complain about is the mysterious case of the vanishing Google.
As you may or may not know, I have a slight semi-obsession for finding 'special googles' and posting them to this blog. So today I tried to get onto Google...only where was it? Google had disappeared! But then when I checked back it was gone! Now what is up with that?
It's a good thing I practice constance vigilance and snapped this snippet of my internet explorer as evidence:


See? Now all I have to do is found out where google went in those missing minutes. Gone for a bathroom break, I suppose.

OH and I wanted you guys to see this too:



I don't know who knows about what knows about me, but anyway, I have a real thing for owls and clocks. So when I saw the above picture picture - the two rolled into one!!!- my eyeballs nearly gauged out and I nearly fainted with jealousy.
That is all.

Yes. That, um, should be it.

wait. I forgot. This is a letter, so...

Yours sincerely,

Harris.

ps. Yes, I did copy Kendra with the whole making your name big at the end of the post thing. Forgive me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment