Saturday, June 19, 2010

The wonders of June

I thought I'd tell everybody that today is REBECCA'S 15th birthday! So Happy Birthday, Becca, hope you have a great day - even if there's an EXAM on it. Think of it as 'birthday luck.' If you don't know Rebecca, then you're a sad kid, but you can find her pretty awesome blog here at The Asian Talks.

Anyway, the thing about June is that there is a whole Owl City album dedicated to June. I finally got my hands on a copy of Maybe I'm Dreaming which I've been coveting for the last seven months or so...so I'm quite ecstatic about that :)

Also, June celebrates the 3rd anniversary of me and blogger. So even though I'm a sad blogger with only 5 followers gathered in 3 years, I would like to thank each and every one of you for making this dream of mine achievable! Of course, I'm being pretty overdramatic here, but really, it's nice to know that SOMEONE out there cares.

Keep reading, and keep on going with your happy chappy lives. I'll still be around in years to come, I should think. And here's a nice cake for you to look at for my anniversary and Bec's birthday:


No comments:

Post a Comment