Saturday, August 28, 2010

The mobile blogger!

So some couple of months after getting me hands on a shiny new mobile (NOKIAs, chyeah! As a friend of mine once said, you can fight wars with these indestructable little gadgets) I wondered what would happen if I tried to blog from it. It would sure spell the end of the long, awkward fortnitely silences between posts.
Anyway, though I'm not a phone fanatic (why text when you can freely use msn? Although when you look at your internet bill, that isn't exactly what you'd call free. I just say it is because I don't have to pay for the net bill. On the other hand, I don't pay for my phone bill either... Thanks, mum!) I'm really quite fond of my sidekick. By sidekick, I mean, like, companion. Not the phone brand. Err, is there a phone brand 'Sidekick' anyway? Because if there isn't, there ought to be. As I think I was saying... I like my mobile. It's a writer-friendly phone. I am forever indebted to NOKIA... And the nice man at Crazy Johns.
By the way, sorry if I repeat myself. The screen is kind of skinny, and I'm not much of a scroller, so I can only read back around 8 lines.
So here it is. My very first 100% authentic mobile blog. I wonder how much it's going to cost. You followers had better all feast your eyes and appreciate this post. It could be worth a couple of dollars.
And with all said and done, I'm going to excitedly attempt to post this... And go off to eat KFC. Oh, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment