Sunday, September 19, 2010

Le Pont

Hmm. Well, I just thought I'd take a vacation from my prolonged bloggitory absence and say that I've grown increasingly fond of bridges lately.
Not only do they provide handy shortcuts across busy roads, raging waters filled with crocodiles and the perfect place to escape off to inside your mind during times of intense pain, they are rather nice to look at.



 (Check it out! A bridge AND tunnel rolled into one! It'd be so much better underwater with sharks and stingrays battling out all around it though.)




 Ah. My favourite.







I'm considering building a bridge out of LEGO from my bed to my bookshelf so I don't have to get off my bed when I want to grab a book. I just have to find out if it'll support my weight first.

1 comment:

  1. lool, good luck!! :D
    put photos up of your lego bridge :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete