Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mellow

Before you read, if you're one of those people who frown upon yellow
WHAT WOULD YOU IF THE SUN TURNED GREEN?
Yes. That's all. Food for thought.
I like the colour yellow. It's bright. And cheery. And it's my favourite colour.
I know I said red was my favourite colour, but I changed my mind; it's yellow.
Actually, before red became my favourite colour, my favourite colour was yellow.
So you can say that yellow is my official long-lasting favourite colour.
Oh, but in my pre-primary scrapbook I listed my favourite colour as red.
Yeah, so technically red was favourited first.
But, whatever man, because you shouldn't let the past hold you back. If I want my favourite colour to be yellow, my favourite colour's not going to be purple. It's going to be yellow.
Because I like yellow. A lot.
As you can see, I hereby type in yellow. It's getting kind of hard to see what I'm writing. I hope my blog layout background is dark. I can't remember.
Yellow.
Just think of all the cool stuff that's yellow.
Yellow canaries. Yellow flowers. Yellow sun. Yellow glue stick. Yellow cheese.


Yeah, that's right. Yellow rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment