Saturday, January 9, 2010

Commercials these days

GAH. CAN I NOT LISTEN TO THE RADIO and not hear that Lisa Fernadez was born in perth, grew up in Mt Lawley, likes to hang around Cottesloe and recently just had a baby girl (that is a lot less whiney than those two) and that she'll be joining Basil and Sam Mac in the breakfast show 92.9 starting January 13th??!!
Seriously, people are going to sick of her before she even starts going on air.

And as for the Neighbours 2010, I can practically recite half of it by heart.
"For 30 years, he's been Ramsay Street's bad boy"
(ok, so I forgot this next part)
"I'm Andrew. I'm you son."
"he's cute..he's (I forgot)... but when it comes to nature
FATHER LIKE SON
**Seduction**Betrayal**LIES!!!!
In 2010..nothing will prepare you. For you newest neighbour.

Pfftt...I only hear this commercial about 3 times a commercial break =___=

4 comments:

  1. i wish i could relate but i have no idea wat youre going on about....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be because you're out of the country and probably have not had access to Aussie TV/Radio. Mind you, by the time you come back, both Neighbours and the breakfast show 92.9 would have started, so I'm sorry, but you can never, EVER related to this entry :(

    ReplyDelete