Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wake up in the Morning

Wow, usually my brain shuts off completely on the holidays, but now I think this is a pretty good idea. I have discovered a simple and somewhat successful method of waking up by alarm in the mornings and not just hitting snooze 50, 000 times and getting up and hour later:
All you do is stick your alarm clock as furthest away possible from your bed as you can and set it. That way, when it goes off, you'll be forced to get out of bed to switch it off. Unless you're one of those really sleep desperate people who'd leap out of bed, hit off snooze and then jump back into bed this should work ok. I always thought that the most common problem was just dangling your arm over the side of the bed to turn off the alarm, and this, making you get out, beats it.
I mean, it worked for me: here I am, six something am in the morning, bursting to share my success with you all! Heh heh heh (:
Oh, and this works best if you've one of those alarms that get louder and LOUDER if you don't switch them off right away. && also; if you have a normal clock (and by that, I mean a non digital clock - the one with the hands and numbers --> is that called an analogue clock?), when you put it further away then the annoying ticking noise of the second hand is further away, and less noise means a better night's sleep ^_____^ Wait, unless you're one of those people who find rhythmic noises like clock ticking theraputic and they actually help you fall asleep, but whatever, let's not go into specifics.

2 comments:

  1. ahahahaha sorry to tell you but ive been using the 'put your alarm clock really far away' method since last year ^^

    and it workssss!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, why you smart person, it took me 14 and a half years to work it out xD

    ReplyDelete