Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mosquito Bites

HOW DARE THOSE FREAKING MOSQUITOES BITE ME??!!
I have two small bites; one near my elbow, and one at the top of my arm. Most likely that I got them while we went out crabbing on Monday with Dad. I know I shouldn't be complaining when Em got like a million giant bites, but still. We were out in Mandurah, so I guess the foreign mozzies there obviously don't know the rules when it comes to biting me. Mosquitoes never bite me. They just usually don't. I think it's because I have sour tasting/smelling blood and may or may not have Thalassaemia. So normally I don't even have to bother with the cream or Aeroguard (eww, I'd never use that stuff >.< ). So now I'm really hating on that/those mosquito's guts for trying to suck by blood out like a mini vampire/leech. Ahh well, if it's any consolations to myself - there's got to be a reason mozzies usually avoid me. Haha, I'd bet that my blood is poisonous. I hope that Mandurah Mosquito died a very slow and painful death after sucking out my arm-blood (:

2 comments: